Sunday, June 13, 2010

I Love LA?



So, its been a while....

So much has gone on in my life within the past couple of months and, frankly, I don't know why I haven't been updating this blog of mine. Hope I haven't disappointed you readers...I'm positive I have so much more in tune for the summer! Expect some good posts about some good restaurants, shopping and more!

That said, school is officially done, summer has begun and I still have a zillion things to do. But hey, would I still be a Los Angeleno if I didn't? Nah. Our life is centered around to-do lists galore in LA. It would be nice to stray away from that for a while...

Actually folks, I just recently returned from a magnificent trip to the concrete jungle(New York City for all of you who don't know) and all I can say is WOW, LA, we hardly knew ye. It's a city overflowing with people, entertainment, and above all, vivacity. There's really nothing you can't do. Amazing food, shopping, people, sights; you name it, they got it people!

If you haven't been, I truly recommend you put a trip to the Big Apple on your to-do list. It's well worth it...and hey, I'm always here for advice/recommendations whenever needed.

So, my confession for this post is that I think I've definitely had a change of heart. LA is SO not cool anymore, well, at least for now. We need to revamp this city ASAP(the fact that doesn't help is that we're completely broke :/ doesn't seem like that could happen in the near future). But hey, if we could, what would your suggestions be? How can we liven up LA?

Until next time,

XOXO,

Los Angelista

No comments:

Post a Comment