Where have I been?
It seems like it's been ages since I've update you all since my last post! Unfortunately, academic life hasn't been so kind to me this semester, and I'm trying to stay as sane as possible throughout the duration of this semester!!
Well, since I've been in the midst of all things stressful and hectic, I thought it would be a good idea to discuss what keeps all of us "stress-less."
Here's what I've done to keep me on point and somewhat happy:
- Watch my sappy TV shows (Gossip Girl, 90210)...A persons drama is another persons pleasure, even if it's not reality!
- Go shopping. Who said retail therapy wasn't the best thing ever!
- Visiting local beaches. THANK YOU PACIFIC OCEAN! The smell, the sound, the environment, the people...need I say more?
- Listen to a good song. A song that keeps me time and puts a smile on my face, Temper Trap's "Sweet Disposition." Just plug those white earphones, close your eyes, and watch the clouds. Yah, that might sound fruity to some of you, but, if you feel the weight of the world on your shoulders, heed my word and try it out.
- And finally, take time out of your day and spend it with the ones you love. My boyfriend is my rock and savior. He really keeps me in check and prevents me from going mad. Talk to someone that actually listens, encourages, and motivates you to do better. It's quite therapeutic. (Thanks Alessandro :D).
Now, my avid followers, tell me what to do to de-stress? Any good ideas and activities you engage in to lighten up? Let me know. I would love to add to my list!