Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's My Favorite Place, and I Mean It!





This post is LONG overdue, but, since I'm in the mood to rant and give you guys something interesting to read, I thought I'd tell you guys about my favorite restaurant in Los Angeles.

Located in the heart of Downtown L.A., on the corner of 7th and Grand to be exact, you'll find a restaurant with minimal decor from the outside, but, once you take a peak inside the endless sea of windows that surround it, you won't think twice about entering.

Once inside, Bottega Louie will give you the illusion that you're definitely not in Los Angeles anymore. It's vast interior is filled with an essence of modernity, minimalism, and French inspired design. The architecture, adorable pastries, marketplace, bar, and amazing food makes Bottega Louie my favorite place that I've visited thus far in Los Angeles. I never knew the city held such a gem right in it's center.

If you're planning on visiting, make sure you try the Bianco Pizzaa (cheese + garlic + arugula = HEAVEN!) and the array of gelato from Bulgarini (to die for!). Go there with a group of friends for any meal and expect great service along with a hip atmosphere. Trust me, you'll be going back for more.

What about you guys? Have you guys been there? What's your favorite dish/How was your experience? If not, tell me what your favorite L.A. eatery is and I'll put it on my list of places to see! I appreciate any and all advice...Until then....

XOXO,

Los Angelista

P.S. My new favorite song, The XX - Heart Skipped A Beat...LISTEN TO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment